a common release effort

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 13:54:09 CET 2010

Am 15.12.2010 13:33, schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Ah yes, it's current implementation from svn trunk... but 1.7.0 stable
> release is out next sunday 18 december...
>
> Are you sure to want to package 1.6.0 instead 1.7.0 ?

argh ;-)
Couldn't you have said that before? Then maybe we will wait until 1.7.0
is out with the digikam release. Are there any big changes to be
included until then or only last minute bugfixes? If only bugfixes, I
would add an svn export tarball for both and we could try and build that
for now and replace it with the official tarball on sunday.

> Gilles Caulier

regards,
Patrick