Can not install program

J. Bromwell jbromwell09 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:56:58 CEST 2010

  On 8/21/2010 10:21 AM, Ral Habacker wrote:
> J. Bromwell schrieb:
>>    I downloaded KDE 4.4 to my windows and everything is fine.  Now I want
>> to install Kmymoney but cannot figure out how to open it.  I downloaded
>> it and now it is in WinZip.  What do I do next?  Thanks for your help.
>>
> You may take a look at http://windows.kde.org/download.php.
>

> For installing single applications there is a dedicated single
> applicaton installer available. A prerelease version is available at
> http://www.winkde.org/~ralf/installer/release/setup-kmymoney-vc90-stable.exe
>
> Regards
> Ralf

Ralf,
I downloaded the installer just fine and it is on my start list.
Problem is I cannot get it to Kmymoney.  I also tried the direct
download for the single applications and it does fine until what I
assume is the final step under "Post Processing".  The last line in the
install reads "creating new windows start menu entries" and the
"Finished" button is there but it seems to "Freeze" at that point.  Am I
doing something wrong?  I can't believe I think I can use the program if
I am not smart enough to figure out how to download it. lol