KDE on asian windows versions? Could not determine kde installation prefix

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:09:02 CEST 2009

I also could not find the bug report, the title is "Qt's
QTemporaryFile isn't unicode-safe on windows", I received no feedback,
maybe there was a problem, I cannot remember exactly the text but I
mentioned Christian's comment about QTemporaryFile and also the impact
on installations where the username is non-latin. In the bug report
form Product was set to Qt, version was set to the latest one and
Function to "text handling".

May I try to fill the report form again?