KDE on asian windows versions? Could not determine kde installation prefix

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 24 08:45:39 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 24. September 2009 06:57:57 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> Andrius da Costa Ribas schrieb:
> > Bug Report sent.
>
> Any news on this?

I've tried several time to find a corresponding report on
http://qt.nokia.com/developer/task-tracker ,
but I did not succeed.

There is even an FAQ about it:
http://qt.nokia.com/developer/faqs/385?hotspoturl=http%3A//qt.nokia.com/developer/faqs
| Entry number: 385 - I reported a bug to Trolltech, but I cannot find it in
the task tracker. Why is that?

| The Task Tracker displays a selected list of tasks. Trolltech engineers
| decide on a case by case basis whether a task is relevant for the task
| tracking system, and check if the task description allows for publication on
| the public web page. For instance, tasks that would disclose the identify of
| customers are not made public.

Hmm, Andrius, can you also send the text of the report here to the list,
so we can all start bugging Nokia about it? :)

Thanks,
Bernhard