Spaces (\n) problem in KDE 4.3.2

M. Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmx.com
Thu Oct 15 02:07:29 CEST 2009

Hi All,
I've used umbrello in KDE 4.2.95 before and everything was ok, but when
I upgraded KDE to 4.3.2 umbrello took a strange behavior during code
generating as following:

I've designed two classes (attachment umbrello.xmi) generating 4 files
(attachments *.cpp & *.h) but the generated files contains on many \n
characters which makes the generated classes very ugly.

*Why this happens in KDE 4.3.2 where it wasn't found in KDE 4.2.95!*

Another important thing:
In KDE 4.2.95 umbrello was generating all files at the root of *.xmi
path (./), while in KDE 4.3.2 umbrello generats all files at
./Logical_View and gave me error message in case I if Logical_View
folder not found

> Cannot create the folder:
>
> Q:/Academic/SVU/courses/@DSA-Rakan
> Razouk/S09/Homework/EmptyBoxPuzzle/uml/Logical_View
>
> Please check the access rights

*Why this happens?*

-----
Best Regards