KUrl test false alarm

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Wed Nov 11 19:29:41 CET 2009

Looking at some unit tests I found that a test for KUrl fails:

FAIL!  : KUrlTest::testSetFileName() Compared values are not the same
   Actual (singleFile.path()): /bar.bin
   Expected (QString("bar.bin")): bar.bin
..\..\..\..\..\..\svn\trunk\KDE\kdelibs\kdecore\tests\kurltest.cpp(634) : failure location

In KUrl I found this comment:
    //This is necessary because QUrl has the "path" part including the first slash
    //Without this QUrl doesn't understand that this is a path, and some operations fail
    //e.g. C:/blah needs to become /C:/blah

Therefore I assume the FAIL is a false alarm, see attached patch.

Any comments?

Peter