Using msvc solution files

Carlo brandon.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:12:45 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net> wrote:

>> Attached my hardcoded solution handling. On problem is that the name of
>> the solution, defined by cmake (for instance 'project(Automoc4)') must
>> match the internal emerge name self.subinfo.options.make.slnBaseName
>> or self.package, maybe someone could help me there.
>
> It is possible to always use the same solution name?
> Is this the intention of 'slnBaseName'?
>
> Peter

I don't know about this option, but I wouldn't use the cmake visual
studio generator since it breaks at least in kdelibs
to make the compilation faster with multiple cores you can use jom
instead of nmake, there is already an option in the emerge settings to
use it
you can download it from here ftp://ftp.qt.nokia.com/jom/