Digikam not working after nightly build update

loerzi loerzi at gmx.net
Wed Nov 4 23:49:16 CET 2009

Hello,

im using KDE windows on a XP SP3 system, Version 4.3.2.
I'm most interested in running digikam. This works more or less with the
stable 4.3.2. But I cannot change any files. Writing to files causes an
error and I have to restart the app completely.
I thought maybe this is fixed in a nightly, but whenever I installed one
digikam didn't work at all. The splash screen at the beginning was shown
but than the app stopped. Any ideas?

By the way is there a release date for win-kde 4.3.3 ? And an update of
the kipi-plugins for the just released version 0.8.0. The installer
still shows 0.7.0

Thanks for any help and feedback.

Daniel