Build manually for MSVC2008

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 29 10:04:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've now setup a VMware to do some windows-development for KDevelop4 and
as I understood from previous emails its a bit of work, but probably
better to build with MSVC2008.

Now the question arises: How to I prevent emerge from fetching binary
packages? If I cannot do that, is there some docs how I create binary
packages myself and lets emerge use them (apart from the source code)?
And last but not least: Does anybody have a list of packages where
emerge downloads the binary instead of compiling it?

Andreas

--
Give him an evasive answer.