Launcher regression bug for KDE 4.2.2

Lucas Schatz lucasschatz at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:11:26 CEST 2009

I was looking for the launcher applets... and it`s not there...(C:\Program
Files\KDE\share\kde4\services)
in the KDE 4.2.0 the plasma-applet-launcher.desktop file was in that
folder... so I tried just to copy that file to my KDE 4.2.2 instalation...
it doesn't work...
Here is the message:
      Unable to load the widget
      could not find requested component: launcher

Here is the print of my KDE 4.2.0
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1645/kde420.jpg
and here is the print of my KDE 4.2.2
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4282/kde422.jpg

Somebody could help?
Thanks

(sorry the new subject name... aparently I was using the wrong name...
right?)