plasma defull on the vista

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:54:24 CEST 2009

Marcio,
please take a look at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/FAQ there
are instructions on how to replace explorer shell with plasma-desktop.

I believe that it would be good if there wold be some compatibility layer to
bring KDE window decorations and some other things into mswindows' window
manager ( I believe it's dwm.exe ), but since kwin is much related to X11, I
agree porting kwin is unfortunately a _very hard_ task, however
bb4win/emergedesktop/cairo code should give some hints on how to do so.

--
Andrius.