Kmail problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 12 17:59:58 CET 2009

On Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> > Just a question to the developers:
> > do you intend to perfect KMail for KDE-on-Windows in the near time?
> >
> > In my humble opinion KDE has 2 killer applications for Windows users:
> > - KMail (quite transparent storage of mails)

Within the 6 month I wildly KMail (we optimise the testing on KMail as part of
Kontact) will be good for general production.
The KMail within Kontact Enterprise4 has reached beta status
(minus packaging).

> As I said earlier - we currently don't release any kde-pim package
> because the state is unknown to us.

Christian, who's "we" in this context?
I would claim that "we" know the state quite well. :)
(With "we" being developers that work on KDE for windows,
including the kdepim developers, KK people and Kolab community
member working on it.)

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)