Including Krusader in the KDEWIN installer

Václav Jůza vaclavjuza at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:01:44 CET 2009

Hi,

we have succeeded to compile Krusader on the
installation of KDEwin using the developer mode using mingw,
and there is already even a windows binary (but only compiled using MinGw
yet). It is already quite stable on Windows, even when not all the
functionality works yet.
 See the screenshot and the download link here:
http://groups.google.com/group/krusader-news/browse_thread/thread/c95f20f6053fead5

The source code is on:
http://krusader.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/krusader/trunk/krusader_kde4
or for the latest released beta:
http://krusader.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/krusader/tags/krusader-2.0.0-beta2/

The process, how we compile is described here:
http://krusader.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/krusader/trunk/krusader_kde4/INSTALL?revision=6173&view=markup#l_248

Would it be possible to include Krusader in the KDEwin installer as well,
please?
Are there some things we should change in order it to be possible?
Of course, since you have more experience with porting to windows, any
feedback is welcome.

Thanks,

Regards,
Václav Jůza