how do I get this thing running?

Diego Rondini panda84 at inwind.it
Wed Feb 4 11:37:12 CET 2009

Father Gordon Gilbert:
> Amarok (which I particularly wanted on this machine, since I like it
> so much on my PC-BSD machine) started, with some 'exceptions' of some sort.
> Now I'm not a geek-type in the least, so exploring the logfile would'nt help
> me at all.
>
> Can anybody offer any help in diagnosing and fixing my trouble?

This has just been discussed in the amarok mailing list, see:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok/2009-February/007632.html
and:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok/2009-February/007635.html

The amarokrc file is in "Documents and Settings/Diego/.kde/share/config"
directory.

However please keep in mind Amarok on Windows is still in Beta, so it is
considered as unstable. The same applies to the whole KDE on Windows
project.

Bye,
Diego