kdeenv.bat fails on Vista64 with 32Bit MSVC2008

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:52:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yes, that if... part does not seem to work for me either, so I have:
set KDECOMPILER=msvc2008
set PSDKDIR=%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0
set MSDXSDKDIR=%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Microsoft DirectX SDK (March 2009)
call "%MSDXSDKDIR%\Utilities\bin\dx_setenv.cmd" x86
set VSDIR=%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0
call "%VSDIR%\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86

(only relevant parts)

This works for me (Vista x86 or Win7 x64)

Casper