X64 MSVC KDE

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 24 10:04:05 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 22. August 2009 15:40:05 schrieb Pau Garcia i Quiles:
> IMHO the best way to achieve this would be converting *all* our 3rd
> party dependencies to CMake. A daunting effort, I know

Some upstream initiatives habe a very high resistance against using several
build configuration systems, so this task is very hard.

I wonder about the alternatives. I mean if we could get the game more modular,
we might not need to recompile all libraries by ourselfs. Also I think
cross-compilation and thus gcc/mingw is a good option to sidestep some
of the building problems running autoconf/automake on windows.

Bernhard