doubled help manuals in KDE Help Center

S Page skierpage at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 23:34:23 CEST 2009

I updated to 4.2.2 (it went very smooth) and brought up help.  The
navigation pane shows two manuals for each application, e.g. Application
Manuals > Development > KAppTemplate followed by another KAppTemplate.

The TOC in the right-hand document pane also shows two of each manual.
Whichever one I click, the first manual in the navigation pane highlights.

I only have one C:\KDE4\share\doc\HTML\en\kapptemplate

I'm not sure when this happened, it could be unrelated to updating.

Is there a way to make khelpcenter rebuild its TOC?

Thanks for all you do.
--
=S Page