Kepas For KDE-Windows

Adam Hathaway fpmadmin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:12:23 CEST 2009

I was listening to a podcast about transferring files on a network, without
setting up network shares.  The team providing the podcast determined that
there are no applications out there that can transfer files between
disparate systems, outside of internet services.  Then I got to thinking
about QT being ported to Windows/MAC/etc. and I was wondering if Kepas could
do this.  Now I am not a developer but I was wondering if anybody has been
successful in porting Kepas to Windows and if you did, could you share files
between Linux and Windows systems.  Thanks.
Adam