Versions for kdewin-installer and applications

Helge Stenström h.stenstrom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:16:49 CEST 2009

How are bugs to be reported for KDE on Windows?

I filed a bug for the application KWord, using the button Help --> Report
Bug... I got the answer that my software was too old. But it's the latest
that the kdewin-installer will give me.

As a user, it's very hard to know if a bug is Windows-related or not. Even
if KWord 2.0 beta-3 is old, it should be possible to report a bug on it,
since it's the latest available.
So my question: To where should bugs be reported, if not to bugs.kde.org?

Helge Stenström