How to build a 3rd party kde-app on windows?

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 08:25:17 CEST 2009

Thanks,
Fixed and app is build/installed on windows.

Now,
How could i package it for other users?
Is there any way to package one KDE application for Windows? (I know that there are some executables
should run before a kde app like "kded") and the package should have them too.
If not, Is there any plan to work on it!?

I think that having this will be better than installing just KDE-Win-Installer packages.
And for distribution KDE on windows of course, apps need a way to package for windows.

Thanks for all.
Mehrdad