noob

doom angel doomangel.gr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:03:52 CEST 2008

Sorry, my english are bad

I have created a small program that changes the default icons of windows
vista to the ones from the oxygen project, additionally it also adds the KDE
4 Wallpapers. It would be nice if along with these visual elements of KDE 4
i could add some applications as well, like i told many time the dolphin, so
my question is, what is the minimum set of files that needed by dolphin to
get it to work without installing the entire package?the same about amarok
or konqueror.
For example, we need 1.dll and 2.dll to registered and be install in the
same folder with dolphin executable.
I hope i helped, thank you all for taking the time to respond to my noob
questions