noob

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 20 15:53:45 CEST 2008

On Montag, 20. Oktober 2008, doom angel wrote:
> my programm is no commercial, free and open source, you could take a look
> at
> http://doomangelgr.deviantart.com/art/KDE-Vista-Patcher-0-4-9b-Full-9265929
>3, so i would like through this common in windows world way, to transform
> elements of the ui, to pass through some kde apps, like dolphin or
> konqueror, and then the entire set of kde ofcourse. can this legally and
> technically happen?

The KDE community loves contributions, especially if they are Free Software
and helping to spread KDE and other cool stuff! You are welcome in the
community!

I must admit that I do not fully understand what you are trying to do,
so it is hard for me to give you advise on the technological side of things.
Maybe you can be a little bit more elaborate, trying to describe things
so that others can help as well.

Best,
Bernhard

--