noob

doom angel doomangel.gr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:52:31 CEST 2008

my programm is no commercial, free and open source, you could take a look at
http://doomangelgr.deviantart.com/art/KDE-Vista-Patcher-0-4-9b-Full-92659293,
so i would like through this common in windows world way, to transform
elements of the ui, to pass through some kde apps, like dolphin or
konqueror, and then the entire set of kde ofcourse. can this legally and
technically happen?