amarok phonon dependencies

Steven Scott Drakia at gmail.com
Sat May 31 04:32:23 CEST 2008

Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> BTW, I've got amarok-trunk to build with MSVC2005. Sound and video
> does not work but I think it's because something's wrong in my
> installation (kcmshell4 kcm_phonon shows no installed backend,
> although I installed extragear/phonon and cantremember/phonon-ks).
>
> One of the changes required is to Plasma. I have not committed yet
> because I don't know if that will break anything. The change I'm
> talking about is commenting out Q_DISABLE_COPY(Applet) in
> context/plasma/applet.h. Given that Plasma::Applet is not pimpl and I
> know nothing about Plasma, it's not obvious to me if I will break
> something. Anyone can advise?

amarok-trunk is failing to build for me, giving the following error:

D:\kderoot\svn\trunk\extragear\multimedia\amarok\src\context\plasma\containment.
cpp: In member function `KActionCollection&
Plasma::Containment::Private::actions()':
D:/kderoot/svn/trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok/src/context/plasma/applet.h:713
: error: `Plasma::Applet::Private* const Plasma::Applet::d' is private
D:\kderoot\svn\trunk\extragear\multimedia\amarok\src\context\plasma\containment.
cpp:901: error: within this context
mingw32-make[2]: ***
[src/context/CMakeFiles/amarokplasma.dir/plasma/containment
.obj] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [src/context/CMakeFiles/amarokplasma.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

Using mingw to build. It doesn't look like it's listening to the friend
class declarations :/ Any help is appreciated :)