amarok phonon dependencies

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat May 31 04:06:38 CEST 2008

Quoting Steven Scott <Drakia at gmail.com>:

> Amarok is still depending on the extragear/phonon package, but it's been
> moved to kdesupport/phonon

BTW, I've got amarok-trunk to build with MSVC2005. Sound and video
does not work but I think it's because something's wrong in my
installation (kcmshell4 kcm_phonon shows no installed backend,
although I installed extragear/phonon and cantremember/phonon-ks).

One of the changes required is to Plasma. I have not committed yet
because I don't know if that will break anything. The change I'm
talking about is commenting out Q_DISABLE_COPY(Applet) in
context/plasma/applet.h. Given that Plasma::Applet is not pimpl and I
know nothing about Plasma, it's not obvious to me if I will break
something. Anyone can advise?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org