emerge: help place unified patch

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue May 13 23:26:17 CEST 2008

Bernhard Reiter schrieb:
> On Thursday 08 May 2008 11:44, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>> Having wasted some time with emerge again,
>> because of suprising "emerge --unmerge A B" behaviour
>> that will build and install B.
>> I have produced the following patch unify the current documentation
>> at one place.
>
> Shall I commit?
> (If there is no reaction for a week I would assume nobody cares
> and just commit, wouldn't I? :) )
Normally yes,
but in this very case I have two things against it:
1) I am about to commit a brand new emerge.py which obsoletes those
changes as it uses OptParse from then on;
2) I would like to have the information remain in the README as it is
kind of a spec against which I am developing.

regards
Patrick

web:                 http://windows.kde.org