[patch] emerge script for qt

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed May 7 17:02:28 CEST 2008

Hello,
Do anyone has idea what (perhaps all?) parts of this fix are still needed, so
I can commit that?

changes:

- remove 'include/msvc' from the path to avoid unresolved kdewin32 symbols
like __INFF
- -qt-zlib is needed because we can already have zlib.h on within INCLUDE paths)
- with qt-4.4.0.20080222, we need on  -dbus-linked option for the old
   behaviour, otherwise binaries like qdbusxml2cpp build with mingw
   will only search for "dbus-1.dll" and fail with a message like
   "Cannot find libdbus-1 in your system to resolve symbol
   'dbus_signature_validate_single'."

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek