KDE4 - Lack of meaningful title on mailing list reply

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Mar 31 13:36:32 CEST 2008

Nuno Brito said the following, On 2008-03-31 13:04:
>  Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Lack of meaningful title (Jaroslaw Staniek)
>    2. KDE for Windows dedicated forum (Nuno Brito)
>

> 1. Lack of meaningful title (Jaroslaw Staniek)
>
> Sorry!
>
> This is the first mailing list that I join, will do as you suggest.

You can just change "Mail delivery" on
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/options/kde-windows to Enabled. and switch off
the Difgest mode.

> 2. KDE for Windows dedicated forum (Nuno Brito)

I am rather against any official forum unless we have volunteer that wants to
act as a proxy for out team. Feel free to set up and maintain any forum if you
have the resources, especially for nontechnical users, but someone would
resend their (meaningful) requests to the kde-windows list too.
For example I have already dozens of web pages where I need to visit.

There's additional overhead is a well know case where people use extra forums
to report bugs - instead of using bugs.kde.org.

You can of course also consider setting up a readonly proxy to kde-windows,
but look that there are already many of them. The original one is
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-windows&r=1&w=2

Thanks for your proposal.
I am looking forward opinions of other members of the team.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek