Windows registry utils in kdesupport/win32

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 10:18:35 CET 2008

> Von: "Jarosław Staniek"
> Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2008-03-27 06:29:
> > Jarosław Staniek schrieb:

> >> Well, good idea (that's new in Qt4); so we'd have only things like
> >> showWin32FilePropertyDialog() in kdesupport.
> >>
> > So what do you want to move to kdesupport (and where?). Just this single
> > Function?
>
> Remove getWin32RegistryValue registry function, we'll probably also have
> more
> functions like getWin32ShellFoldersPath() in kdesupport.

As long as you only have two functions I don't see a need for an additional library in kdesupport.

> also what about kMessageOutput and kdecoreDllInstance and DllMain? Are
> these
> used (or is there a plan)?

They're used - just take a look in kkernel_win.cpp

> I'd also like to use K_GLOBAL_STATIC for myGlobals.

ok

Christian
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free