Windows registry utils in kdesupport/win32

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Mar 27 09:56:33 CET 2008

Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2008-03-27 06:29:
> Jarosław Staniek schrieb:
>> Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2008-03-26 20:29:
>>>>
>>> much better - remove it completly and replace it by QSettings :-)
>>> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qsettings.html#platform-specific-notes
>>>

>> Well, good idea (that's new in Qt4); so we'd have only things like
>> showWin32FilePropertyDialog() in kdesupport.
>>
> So what do you want to move to kdesupport (and where?). Just this single
> Function?

Remove getWin32RegistryValue registry function, we'll probably also have more
functions like getWin32ShellFoldersPath() in kdesupport.

also what about kMessageOutput and kdecoreDllInstance and DllMain? Are these
used (or is there a plan)?

I'd also like to use K_GLOBAL_STATIC for myGlobals.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek