KFileDialog bug

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Mar 6 00:52:48 CET 2008

Hi,

while testing quanta on windows I found a bug in KFileDialog using
KFileDialog::getOpenUrls().

The bug is independend from quanta and could be reproduced with the
appended testcase, which patches kio/kfile/tests/kfstest and requires an
installed oxygen icon set.
After applying the path and relinking of kfstest the following command
sequence triggers the bug:

kfstest openurls

-> this should open a list of directories, (in my case
c:/daten/kde/emerge-msvc-root/share/icons/oxygen/16x16)

Then enter the 'actions' directory, select an image and click open.

The selected file should be printed on the qDebug output (stderr on
unix, DbgView on windows) In my case it returns
KUrl("file://c:/daten/kde/emerge-msvc-root/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/application-exit.png")

which is wrong, it should contain the 'actions' directory as shown below:

KUrl("file://c:/daten/kde/emerge-msvc-root/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/application-exit.png")