kdeutils: unresolved symbols in okteta

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Jun 21 12:12:48 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, um 10:09 Uhr, schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> Jaroslaw Staniek schrieb:
> > Friedrich W. H. Kossebau said the following, On 2008-06-21 01:05:
> >>
> >> Any idea, why this needed a fix only for ByteArrayTableLayout? There
> >> are some other simple classes which seem to work without this fix
> >> (tagging inlined functions as inline also in the class declaration),
> >> which makes me wonder what error is triggered here.
> >
> > IIRC I have seen issues related to ByteArrayTableLayout and they
> > disappeared after changes provided in the patch.

> >> The other errors are for ByteArrayTableLayout, too?
> >
> > yes, and everything is in bytearraytablelayouttest.exe build

And all errors are just with the inlined functions? Or other symbols, too?

So there is still something problematic with ByteArrayTableLayout for you. I
could just (have you) commit your patch, so at least the testless build
succeeds. But as it conflicts with my personal coding style I would be glad
if we could make sure that it is really needed, I hope you can understand
that.

> >> Did you change compilers perhaps
> >>
> >  > and happend to compile against old object
> >
> > No, I didn't.
> >
> >> code? Occur these problems in a fresh build?
> >
> > It's a fresh build.
>
> As I said before - I could compile fine with svn hed from yesterday
> evening.

It might help (me) if everyone tells which compiler he uses. Or do you,
Christian and Jaroslaw, already know, that you have the same setup?

Friedrich