KPasswordDialog and CapsLock check

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Fri Jun 13 11:11:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

> the usual way is to commit with the proper platform #ifdef guards, let the
> platform teams know about it (e.g. by mailing kde-windows at kde.org for the
> windows team) and they can figure it out from there.

This reminds me of a method I added some time ago, and which
implementation was only written for UN*X (by me).

The method is QString KUser::faceIconPath() const, and I marked it on
windows platform as a TODO.

This method just returns the home dir of the user plus ".face.icon",
where is where the emoticon face of the user is stored. As I had no
idea where was this allocated in Microsoft Windows, I just left it as
a TODO.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.