[Fwd: Your presentation proposal for Akademy 2008]

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 14:27:35 CEST 2008

Ok, just to inform you about the state of the talks at akademy I forward
this here.
Jaroslaw mentioned that we should move that to a BoF session instead.

Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Your presentation proposal for Akademy 2008
Datum: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:22:02 +0200
Von: Cornelius Schumacher
An: Patrick Spendrin
CC: akademy-talks-2008

Hi Patrick,

unfortunately we haven't found a slot at the Akademy contributor's
conference
2008 for the presentation you proposed with the title

   Platform Windows

There is the option to put it into a BoF session during the coding marathon
week. If you want to make use of this please let us know or arrange for it
at the event.

We are still looking forward to see you at Akademy, If you have any
questions please feel free to contact us.

For the Akademy 2008 conference program committee,
Cornelius Schumacher

--
Cornelius Schumacher

--