Installer does not list any files in Package Selection

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jul 31 10:01:14 CEST 2008

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> Matthew Gibbs schrieb:

Today morning a problem with syncing ktown.kde.org was fixed. A propper
config.txt should be available on the kde mirrors soon (depending on the
servers sync interval listed on http://download.kde.org/download.php)

For the next days the 4.1.0 win32 release on ktown.kde.org is synced
every hour from www.winkde.org - so if a package is added to
www.winkde.org it should be quickly on ktown.kde.org and some time later
visible on the kde mirrors