Installer does not list any files in Package Selection

Matthew Gibbs matt at mattgibbs.us
Wed Jul 30 21:15:34 CEST 2008

Hi all-I installed 4.0.83 last week and now would like to install 4.1.0
instead.  I tried to update but it did not list any packages to update (I
now think the mirrors.lst was/is pointing to the 4.0.83 dir for the mirror I
chose) so I tried to remove all of the KDE stuff I had installed so that I
could start out fresh.  Now, despite my best attempts, I cannot get any
packages to show in the Package Selection list.  I really need to add some
KDE goodness to my work computer but I'm stuck.  I have the latest version
of the installer and have attempted to delete anything related to KDE in the
filesystem.TIAMatt