Additional packages available for 4.0.83

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 23:02:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

although 4.0.83 is already some days old, I built two additional
packages for that release:
- kdeutils which includes kgpg and okteta
- kdemultimedia which includes juk, kmix and kscd.

Be aware that I haven't checked the stability of those packages and that
they might be unusable (especially kdemultimedia).
Nevertheless I ask you all to check the packages for possible errors
(especially the maintainers!!!).

There might be another package kdegraphics following tonight.

regards,
Patrick
--
web:                 http://windows.kde.org