[rfc] (K)Urls and network paths on Windows

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 2 12:43:23 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 23:17, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Any comments?

I cannot really help with the decisions, as it will also imply how the user
interface should look like in the end on several plattforms. My feeling is
that it is too early to decide _all_ the user interface issues right now.

This is an important topic, so thanks for attacking it!
Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)