kdesupport/kdewin32/include/msvc

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jan 30 12:09:58 CET 2008

Christian Ehrlicher said the following, On 2008-01-30 11:27:
>> Von: Jaroslaw Staniek
>> SVN commit 768534 by staniek:
>>
>> add a number of HAVE_* flags so we can easier check existence of these
>> functions e.g. in strigi
>>
> That's not good. You'll get conflicts now when anywhere else HAVE_FOO is defined to 1 or something else. Please use a kdewin prefix or something like this. I also don't understand why you need this at all - cmake configure checks are the correct place to check for such things.

Configure checks no longer work because functions like strcasecmp() are
defined in kdewin32 and the checks does not link against kdewin32. This is the
case for instance in strigi. Some other checks do not define
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN and we end up without important HAVE_* macros defined too.

Perhaps we should add #ifndef HAVE_FOO ?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek