[patch] strigi (trunk) fixes for msvc

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jan 30 11:37:07 CET 2008

For review:

- the main issue was that int32_t is 'signed long' and not 'int' (compare
include/msvc/stdint.h with clucene typesdefs), so we needed to add some ifdefs

--- in for one case (cluceneindexreader.cpp) added a (ifdef'd) long long
overload for Strigi::Variant's operator= because if we include variant.h
header within a scope of different int32_t definition, we'll get linking error

- added casts for ambiguous overloads of AnalysisResult::addValue(), usually
using (int32_t)

- there were also problems with windows.h/winsock2.h includes - to fix
conflicting macros it we needed to include winsock2.h early enough
(of course we cannot alter the system headers and _wanted_ to avoid altering
clucene headers)

- added defines like HAVE_SOCKET_H for msvc as these are always available
thanks to kdewin32 layer

I have assumed that msvc target is the one dependent on kdewin32.

A number of above fixes will be reused for mingw target as well.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek