New contributor reporting for duty

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Jan 17 15:37:05 CET 2008

Andreas Pakulat said the following, On 2008-01-17 15:07:

> On 17.01.08 12:33:19, Michael O'Shea wrote:
>> Could someone fill me in or point me to some resource that will tell me what
>> the status is of the various modules that make up the complete project ?
>
> Along those techbase pages there's one (IIRC) that lists current status
> and such things. Have a look at this page:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows
>
> Especially "Techbase pages related to MS Windows port..."

In addition I would say to Michael (hi!): ask as much as you find needed here
on the list (instead of exclusively on the IRC) so we can note down any
reasonable answers on the techbase. Feel free to add more hints to the
techbase too - it's open, se we can save our time.

Some information on how to make joining easier could be similar to [1] and [2]
- you can answer some of those questions. Consider this entirely optional but
helpful.

[1] http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?DevelopersWANTED
[2] http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?TestersWANTED

--