New contributor reporting for duty

Michael O'Shea michael.a.oshea at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:33:19 CET 2008

Hi all,

my name is Michael O'Shea and I can't wait to be able to fire up a KDE
desktop on a Windows box !!!

It however looks like there's still plenty of work to do before this can
happen.

I'd *love* to contribute to the effort.

I'm familiar with a number of web pages that relate to porting KDE 4 to
Windows (http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/KDE_on_Windows is
one) and I've got a reasonable idea about how to get set up to start
compiling the code.

Could someone fill me in or point me to some resource that will tell me what
the status is of the various modules that make up the complete project ?

In other words, what bits are currently looking for someone to port them ?
What bits are built but need debugging ? Is there a bug tracker for this
particular effort ?

Thanks for helping me out.

Regards,

Michael O'Shea