kdesdk build problem

Clinton Reddekop clinton.reddekop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:30:50 CET 2008

Hello again,

I'm not sure if this helps at all, but I opened both kate.exe and
konqueror.exe in "Dependency Walker" and it warned about these 4 DLL files
for both of them:

DWMAPI.DLL    Delay-load, file is missing.
EFSADU.DLL    Delay-load, file is missing.
SHLWAPI.DLL    Doesn't export required function "#467"
MPR.DLL        Delay-load, doesn't export required function
"WNetRestoreConnectionA"

The first 2 are supposed to be in c:\kderoot\bin, and the last 2 are in
c:\windows\system32.

Thanks,
Clint