new emerge functionality?

Lavacano Volblaster themaestroofemail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:51:32 CET 2008

Huzzah, more mailing lists. As if I didn't have enough already. :-)

But thanks for pointing that out, that's all I had about it.

--
No purchase necessary. Product received may vary from
items on your holiday wish list. All code is licensed

  *

These files are licensed under the Give Me All Your
Money License.