Problem with kdewin-installer-gui-0.9.2-4 and oggcodecs.

Piotr Pełzowski piotr at pelzowski.eu
Thu Aug 14 21:31:40 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de>wrote:

> > Another problem with current installer: After aborting installation
> You have pressed cancel and what happens then ?

Installation was aborted by me and then I saw oggcodecs Windows with this
question.

> > I wanted to restart it and finish installation of remaining 3-4 packages.
> You probably started the installer again.

Yes

> > However it is not possible, one can't continue installation after
> > aborting former.
> How do you recognized that the installation could not be continued ?

I now have two options when I execute installer: update and remove.  After
aborting installation "update" option wasn't working. Only applications
which I did not chose to install well listed as possible to update. Those 4
left (not installed correctly) in former installation where not listed.

pozdrawiam/regards,
Piotr Pełzowski