emerge: patch for qt

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Apr 18 12:52:53 CEST 2008

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>
>>> Von: Bernhard Reiter
>>> Is it okay to commit the following patch?
>>>
>> No, please don't fix it that way. I'm aware of the problem and already
>> talked with thiago how to fix it. The library is called 'libdbus-1'
>> instead 'dbus-1' when build with mingw and therefore QLibrary fails. I
>> prefer a small ifdef in qdbus_symbols.cpp
>>
>> The only problem which arise is that it doesn't load (lib)dbus-1d.dll -
>> but it works for me since two weeks with msvc2005 so I don't mind.
>>

> I still think that you misnamed the library.

no, this is the nomal convention for mingw. There are well known
compiler specific prefixes for shared libraries (cyg for cygwin, lib for
mingw and msvc does not have any prefix) which is respected and created
by cmake and other buildsystem too.

> It should've been libdbus-1.a → dbus-1.dll.

This mistake was already done by trolltech in the past see
http://trolltech.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?id=157932&method=entry.