KDE localized build

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 12:45:00 CEST 2008

> Von: Ravishankar Shrivastava
> Hi,
> Christian and Ralf (and may be some other too, which I had lost tracks,)
> had replied my previous query which I am reproducing below. The point
> is, there is virtual hollowness  of localized applications in some
> languages (eg - Hindi) in Windows. Localized KDE will not only produce
> big buzz, but also give big push for its early adoption. So, may I
> request to prioritize this ?

See http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/portage/testing/l10n-kde4/

It needs some fixes and Ralf also wanted to create a python script instead using msys/shell to create the packages (which is painfull slow even on my new machine).

Ralf, any news on this?

Christian
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free