AW: Problem running kde4 on windows

Gareth kde at haslip.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 00:56:25 CEST 2007

I've not got time to come on irc at the moment, but one point worth
clarifying - at moment I didn't want to build KDE4 - I was trying to
test the pre-built binaries provided by the new installer.

I can try building it myself and probably that will work.  But surely
it's important to work out how to redistribute the pre-built binaries
for a ms windows audience?