download area layout

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 09:38:18 CEST 2007

>> libs/
>> tools/  (byacc, flex, tar, ...)
>> msvc/
>>     kde/ (kdelibs,kdebase,.....)
>>     kdesupport/ (containing qt, strigi, kdewin32 and other)
>> mingw/
>>     kde/ (kdelibs,kdebase,.....)
>>     kdesupport/ (containing qt, strigi, kdewin32 and other)
>>
>> The kdewin installer would use similar categories
>>
>> libs
>> tools
>> kdesupport-msvc
>> kdesupport-mingw
>> kde-msvc
>> kde-mingw
>>

> BTW: On http://download.cegit.de/kde-windows/new-layout/ you can see an
> example of the new layout
> Ralf

I am not sure whether we need the distinction between kdesupport/kde for
the packages; both are mostly kde-products and not only hosted there. I
would prefer to have it more similar to the repository structure of kde.
What will happen to the debugging-tools section in the installer? They
will hopefully go to the tools section, right?

SE