KDE Windows Updater Client

Bernhard mustermaxi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:14:56 CET 2007

I'm sorry but I hadn't so much time so the latest 7zip file is the latest
version.

I've got these questions: Will it be a svn repo? How can I get write
permissions?

I hope I'll have time to look at the Installer Gui. If I've found a good
solution I'm going to write a new mail to the list with a patch attached.